-
October 13th, 2002, 03:16 PM
#51
Inactive Member
ya i know, that lucky bum!
-
October 13th, 2002, 03:19 PM
#52
Inactive Member
I scanning mine onto dekstop as we speak!
-
October 13th, 2002, 03:22 PM
#53
Inactive Member
oh poor scanner t_t ... uh i mean go xel go! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 13th, 2002, 03:35 PM
#54
Inactive Member
Here I am Elf-chan!
Yes I'm extremely bad at fake smiling
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/josh1.jpg
-
October 14th, 2002, 02:43 AM
#55
Inactive Member
t_t *dreads the thought of ppl thinking cav is anything like richard simmons*
-
October 14th, 2002, 07:49 AM
#56
Inactive Member
Xellos! WTF? seriously. You look like EXACTLY as one of my cousins! (or almost...)
-
October 14th, 2002, 07:52 AM
#57
Inactive Member
...Mixed with one of my school friends...
The world is full of clones... Crazy Elf is almost equal as one of my sister's friends
-
October 14th, 2002, 03:02 PM
#58
Inactive Member
I'll try finding some pictures...
By the way, Elf, if you forgot, I'm Pydro.
-
October 14th, 2002, 03:34 PM
#59
Inactive Member
LOL @ XELLOS! MY stomach hurts from laughing.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 14th, 2002, 03:39 PM
#60
Inactive Member
[img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks